- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350-F. Grease a 13×9 inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Add sugars to a large mixing bowl or bowl of a stand mixture.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, stirring constantly until golden.
- Add the butter to the bowl with the sugar and stir. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add the egg and vanilla and stir well. Stir in the oats and salt.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over the bowl and add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.