- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Preheat a nonstick griddle or pan,
- Combine flour, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Whisk together the cheese, eggs, milk, lemon juice and zest in a large bowl.
- Whisk the flour mixture into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Brush the hot griddle with butter. For each pancake, pour approximately 1/4 cup measure of the batter on the griddle and cook on both sides until light golden brown. Repeat until no batter remains..