Leave no ingredient out! The combination of flavors in this salad are absolutely delicious.
Adapted from Minimalist Baker
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 7 ounces baby arugula
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red or white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan or Pecorino Romano
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 pinch each sea salt and freshly grated black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Thinly slice the onion and apple.
- For the dressing – Whisk together all the ingredients in the serving bowl or shake in a mason jar.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.