- 1 pizza ball from pizza dough recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (optional)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese (I like combo of jack and cheddar)
- 2 slices of crispy bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 475-F.
- Press the dough into a 10-12 inch pizza pan or sheet pan.
- Spread butter evenly over dough; top with sauce. Poke a few holes with a fork all around pizza.
- Place in pre-heated oven and cook until crust is nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, scramble eggs into creamy goodness – break all the eggs into a non-stick pan and sit constantly, over low heat until just set.
- Remove from oven and top with eggs, cheese, and bacon.
- Return pizza to the oven and bake just until the cheese is melted.
- Top with scallions.