Light, crisp, tangy horseradish coleslaw. My mom had a salad like this while traveling in Prague recently and came home to recreate it. It’s become a new family favorite.
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s Shredded Green and Red Cabbage with Orange Carrots
- 1.5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly grated black pepper, to taste
- Grated apple (optional)
Add all the ingredients for the dressing into a jar and shake well. Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss.