There is really no substitute for traditional oil-based salad dressing, but sometimes I like to have an alternative. I’ve never been a fan of yogurt based dressings until I came across this one. I especially like it paired with the Kale & Quinoa Salad.
Adapted from Cookie & Kate
- 1/4 cup nonfat, plain, regular or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons dijon mustard (start with 1)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 twists of freshly ground black pepper
Whisk together all ingredients. Taste and add up to another tablespoon of dijon.