Baked Cod with Dijon, Horseradish and Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Panko or fresh breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, divided
- 4 (6 ounce) servings cod filet
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 375-F. Mist a wire rack with cooking spray, then set in a rimmed baking sheet. For easy clean up, line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish and lemon juice; stir in 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs.
- In another small bowl mix melted butter, 1/4 cup bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Arrange fish portions on prepared baking sheet. Coat each piece of fish with the horseradish mixture and then sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the top of each piece. Place onto the sheet pan.
- Roast until top is golden and fish is cooked through to an internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 12 to 14 minutes. or until fish flakes easily with a fork