Adapted from Genius Kitchen.
This recipe will work with any type of fish, or even chicken.
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Panko or fresh breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, divided
- 4 (6 ounce) servings cod
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 375-F. Place a rack on a foil lined sheet pan. Spray with oil to prevent sticking.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish and lemon juice; stir in 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs.
- In another small bowl mix melted butter, 1/4 cup bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Arrange fish portions on prepared baking sheet. Coat each piece of fish with the horseradish mixture and then sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the top of each piece. Place onto the sheet pan.
- Roast until top is golden and fish is cooked through to an internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 12 to 14 minutes. or until fish flakes easily with a fork