Peanut Butter, Banana & Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk (or almond milk)
- Optional Toppings: Sliced banana, peanut butter, crushed peanuts or almonds, chocolate shavings, cacao nibs, chocolate chips
- Smash the banana in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, peanut butter, yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup, and chia seeds.
- Add the yogurt and milk and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.