This is a very simple and delicious way to eat an entire bunch of kale by yourself.
- 1 bunch curly kale, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- 1 egg, fried or poached (optional)
- Remove the stems from the kale and break into bite sized pieces.
- Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a sheet pan.
- Evenly sprinkle the top with nutritional yeast.
- Place under the boiler for 2 minutes. Stir the kale and continue to broil for about 2 more minutes or until the kale is mostly crispy but partly wilted.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with an egg.