Adapted from Onelovelylife.com
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a blender and blend until it is the consistency of flour.
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, eggs, syrup, sugar, melted butter, cider vinegar, vanilla, cinnamon. and nutmeg. Puree until combined.
- Let the mixture rest for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Grease the skillet with butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet. Cook 3-5 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface. Flip pancakes and cook another 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Adjust the heat as needed to prevent burning.
What to do with leftover pumpkin puree –