Recipe from Real Mom Nutrition
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Roll into 1-inch balls or drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet (I use a cookie scoop).
- Press the tops of the cookies with the back of a fork (dipped in sugar) to make a crisscross design.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes or just until the tops start to look dry.
- Cool 1-2 minutes, then remove from baking sheet and place on cooking