Recipe by Dream Dinners
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup mango chutney or fresh mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes with Juice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients, except the chicken, in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat frying pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil over med-high heat. Brown chicken 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add sauce, reduce heat to med-low and simmer uncovered for 10-12 minutes (or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165).
- Serve over steamed rice.