Recipe from Food52
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 2 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 350-F.
- In a medium bowl combine the first six ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix egg, oil, vanilla and peanut butter, whisk until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Shape into balls and place on baking sheet, sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Bake at 350 for about 11 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 3-5 mins on the baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.
Makes 12 cookies:
Calories: 132. Protein: 3.6. Sugar: 6.5. Fiber: 1.25. Fat 2.5