Delicious on a salad or as a marinade.
Adapted from carlsbadcravings.com
- 6 tablespoons olive oil (or 5 tablespoons vinegar plus 1 tablespoon mayo)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (or use 1/2 red wine & half balsamic)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of each of the following: dried parsley, dried basil, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, paprika, salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar or honey, if needed
Add all ingredients to a jar and shake well. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.