- 2 pounds top sirloin
- 1 onion
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil, salt, pepper and allspice.
- Cut beef into approximately 2×2 inch cubes and place in bowl.
- Cut the onion into quarters and then separate the layers and add to bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Put the meat onto skewers with a slice of onion in between each piece, careful not to stuff everything together too tightly.
- In my experience, top sirloin is best cooked to medium. It seems to be a bit tough if served medium-rare.