- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- Coconut water (at the end if needed for thinning)
- 1/2 frozen banana or (1/4 Avocado to make low-glycemic)
- 1 date or (1 teaspoon Yacon syrup to make low glycemic) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Beaming *Protein Powder
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon coconut butter (optional)
- 5 cubes of Ice
- Add: blue spirulina, adaptogenic mushroom blend (I skip this)
My additions – sometimes I throw in a spoonful of cacao nibs or 2 tablespoons of granola
*A comparable protein powder substitute that is much more affordable. I use 1 scoop of the unflavored whey plus 1/2 scoop of MRM Vanilla Veggie Protein with Superfoods (see image below).
Add all the ingredients to a high speed or regular blender. If adding cacao nibs, blend a bit first and add at the end to maintain crunch.