This is a simple, nutritions, and surprisingly delicious dish that comes together in about 10 minutes.
- 2 servings Soba noodles, 110g (I like Eden Organic)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1 large clove garlic, sliced or minced
- 1 medium bunch Swiss Chard, stems removed
- 1/2 teaspoon Better than Bouillon Chicken (or vegetable flavor)
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Cook soba noodles according to package.
- Drain the soba noodles, reserving a little cooking water.
- Optional: Stir the noodles with a little butter and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a little oil or butter in a large saucepan or pot.
- Add garlic and crushed red pepper; cook until fragrant.
- Add bouillon and 1/4 water; stir.
- Add chard and cook until soft and wilted, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the chard and soy sauce to the noodles and toss well. If the noodles seem dry, add a little bit of the reserved cooking liquid.