Adapted from www.theseasonedmom.com.
- 1.5 pound raw, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 3 tablespoons cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (or 2 teaspoons dried parsley)
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Put all ingredients except shrimp into a ziplock bag and blend well.
- Add the shrimp and seal the bag. Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes (but not more than 2 or 3 hours).
- Remove shrimp from the bag and discard the marinade. Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill over high heat for 4-6 minutes, or until done. If you prefer, you can also broil the shrimp on a sheet pan in the oven for about 7-8 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh lime wedges and additional chopped parsley.